An Inexpensive, multi-purpose product that gets truly amazing results!
Our all-natural Zeolite is the inexpensive, easy-to-apply solution that tackles your toughest issues right now. Dedicated to eco-friendly solutions across the board, Zeo-Tech offers the property management consulting services you need. Our distinctive product line means a better solution every time.
1. An inexpensive, multi-purpose product that gets truly amazing results
2. Can be combine with all type of fertilizer
3. Increase costs-effectiveness up to 50% (Reduce total fertilizer cost)
4. Increase product output up to 80%
5. Prevent loss of fertilizer nutrients (Not effected by rain or high temperature)
6. Reservoir for the nutrients which are slowly released “on demand” with the plant itself regulating the up take of nutrients
7. Balances the pH level of soils (soil conditioner)
8. High cation exchange capacity (CEC)
9. Increase crop’s immunity towards crops diseases
10. Improves aeration and irrigation significantly
11. 100% natural and organic
12. Absorbs and holds potentially harmful or toxic substances in its honey cob structure
13. Contain both Macro and Micro Nutrients
14. Suitable for all kinds of crops (palm oil, coconut, paddy, fruit tree, rice, etc)
15. Reduces the chance of root burning from excess ammonia
16. Improves ammonia retention and reduces nitrogen losses
Can be combine with all type of fertilizer Increase costs-effectiveness up to 50% (Reduce total fertilizer cost)Increase product output up to 80%Balances the pH level of soils (soil conditioner)High cation exchange capacity (CEC)Increase crop’s immunity towards crops diseases Improves aeration and irrigation significantly100% natural and organic Absorbs and holds potentially harmful or toxic substances Contain both Macro and Micro Nutrients Suitable for all kinds of crops (palm oil, coconut, paddy, fruit tree, etc)Reduces the chance of root burning from excess ammonia Improves ammonia retention and reduces nitrogen loss.
We are uniquely qualified to drive down coast by leading edge technology and experience.
Magic Mineral Zeolite can take the place of vermiculite and pearlite in potting soil and for hydroponic or wick systems!
Zeo-Tech's MM Products has Cation
Exchange Capacity (CEC) it will help you construct a higher CEC in your
The CEC of the soil is determined by the amount of clay MM and humus that is present. These two colloidal substances are essentially for the cation warehouse or reservoir in the soil. They are very important because they improve the nutrient and water holding capacity of the soil. Sandy soils with very little organic matter (OM) have a low CEC, but heavy clay soils with high levels of Organic Matter would have a much greater capacity to hold water and cations.
This All-natural product is a boon to the commercial landscaper, growers and home gardeners alike. It combines many benefits in one easy to-use fertilizer soil amendment. Environmentally friendly, economical.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE 40LBS COVERS 3000 SQ FT.
Calcium Zeo-Tech Products are recognized as an
and field soil
amendment. In direct soil application Zeolite can serve a similar
the slow release of nitrogen. Zeolites have their atoms arranged in a
honeycomb open crystal framework that can hold other atoms or molecules
much like a
Soil with a very low CEC has
little or no clay or humus content. Its description may be closer to
sand and/or gravel than to soil. It cannot hold very much water or
cation nutrients and plants cannot grow well. The reason for the
necessary adjustment is not for the need of a higher CEC but because the
soil needs conditioning. Ad MM amendment results is a higher CEC, that simple.
MM comes from the high deserts of Southern California
- a simple and cost efficient answer to your field’s needs from new sports field construction and maintenance to surface renovation. Solutions to storm drain run off - Odor control